Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Preparation Day #3

Well, I haven't had too much of a hard time with the fast, other than wanting to actually MAKE the juice....well its not making the juice that is the issue, but cleaning up the juicer!

I made myself 8 ounces of carrot juice this morning
I had 2 hot apple ciders and put about 1T of coconut oil in each of them YUMM...and I added Ocotea Essential Oil to my last 16 ounces of Juice. I didn't finish off my juice until about 6:00 tonight, the day sorta got away from me.

Around mid-day I was feeling a little nauseated, just yucky in general. I ended up taking a nap this afternoon. Maybe I'm detoxing. Still peeing a ton, but what should I expect drinking so many liquids.

At dinner, I had left over juice from last night's red cabbage, red bell pepper, celery, and pineapple juice. I bottled it up with "no room for air" I'm sure it wasn't the highest quality, but it was better than having to make something!

I'm on day 3 of no pooping....guess tomorrow morning I will have to do an enema.

No comments:

Post a Comment